From:
Ali Parsa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 11:12:42 -0400
Hello to all Science Museum fellows,

It has been almost a year that I have lost contact with you all,
and judging from recent mails I received, it seems there has been a
disruption of some sort in this list.

Some of you might remember that I was with Zirakzadeh Science
Foundation, the aim of wich is to create Iran's first Science and
Technology Museum/Center.

During the last year we were able to establish two sites in Tehran
with almost overwhelming response from the visitors. We have built
many exhibits based on the Exploratorium's Cookbooks.

We also managed to build a very good Faucault Pendulum, based on a
design that was kindly forwarded to us by the deutsches Museum in
Munich, Germany. I thank them, and all of you who encouraged us in
our endeavor.

It is good to be back and hope to hear from you again,

Ali Parsa
Director
Zirakzadeh Science Foundation

email: [log in to unmask]          Tel: +98 21 932-159
       [log in to unmask]     Fax: +98 21 646-2613