From:
DTomberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 23:33:43 -0500
I need help finding museum work in South Florida. I'm Dan Tomberlin.
Currently NAME Rep in Mtn-Plains region. I'm a 20 year veteran of museums
all over the country. I'm now an exhibits curator in a Kansas history
museum. I have worked in state historical societies, history and natural
history museums, and a space museum. I'm an exhibit designer, graphic
designer (lot of work on computers!), successful grants writer (IMS, NEH &
local grants), interpretive plan writer, IMS reviewer, MAP surveyor,
actor, director (theater in and out of museums) - and more!
I am looking for a position or consultant work in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
area. Or anywhere in the country (let's see how well the NET can serve
us!) I call upon my museum colleagues for help. This is what the network
is all about, isn't it. I will be in south Florida in early June (or
sooner, if something pops). Contact me for complete resume here, on E-Mail
([log in to unmask]) or phone 913.826.9441(h) or 913.826.7461(w).
Thanks for your support! Dan Tomberlin