From:
meegan vasek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:35:10 -0500
Audra,

In my opinion, I agree with you.  Keep the museum in a good light.  For the
sake of publicity you want to keep the museum in a good light.  You don't
want the person who's items you have to run around spreading rumors about
"how you abandoned their precious heirlooms."  They could potentially
discourage anyone else from loaning you artifacts.  This maybe their game
right now.  I believe it was mentioned earlier that this person left the
museum on not-to-friendly terms.  I wish you luck. I wish I could offer some
advice, but I am still learning.

Take care,

Meegan Vasek
Grad. Student