From:
"Wilson, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:29:55 -0500
Gregg,
Thanks for bringing up the subject because I'm sorely disappointed that
Shedd has dropped its plans for family restrooms.  (Field Museum right
next store is constructing some that will open this fall).
*       These are now common in large malls and are present in other
children's museums.  All the reports I've heard have been extremely
positive.
*       As team leader of our Accessibility Team... this is a great
idea.  It's not just an issue of decreased embarrassment, it's an issue
of functionality at its most basic.

"One of those crazy makers"... I gather you are looking for reasons to
not put one in?

Linda Wilson
Visitor Studies & Evaluation
Shedd Aquarium, Chicago, IL 60605