From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:02:16 -0700
I'm pleased to announce the opening of Left Coast Press, Inc., a new
publishing house designed to produce practice and research materials
for museum professionals. After a decade of running AltaMira Press,
which produced many publications for the museum community, I was forced
to leave because of changes demanded by their parent company. So I'm
starting afresh, hoping to publish books, periodicals, electronic
publications, and such that helps museum professionals think about and
do their jobs. I welcome your suggestions for publications that will
help the field. If you have a manuscript in your desk drawer, I'd
particularly like to hear about them!

I will be attending the AAM meeting next week. If you a publication
idea, I'd like to discuss it with you. While Left Coast will not have a
booth at the conference, please contact me over the weekend so we can
set up a time and place to meet.

Mitch Allen
Left Coast Press, Inc.
1630 N. Main St, #400