From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:18:12 -0400
I'm surprised the Met didn't see this as a development opportunity. If
this guy was rich, isn't there a good chance he's got rich offspring?
Maybe you could try to contact an heir or heiress?

Mark Nielsen
Exhibit Designer/Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art
[log in to unmask]      313/647-2068