From:
Brenda Weatherston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:00:00 PST
Hi - in response to Christy Fasano's enquiry about workshops for
collections managers, I wanted to let you know that the Cultural
Resource Management Program at the University of Victoria on southern
Vancouver Island has three upcoming courses that relate specifically to
collections:

Museum Information Management (in a computer-mediated distance education
format, from January through April 1998)

Managing Natural History Collections (tentatively scheduled at this time
over an intensive eight-day period on-campus for mid-February)

Approaches to Repatriation (a six day intensive course on-campus from
March 23 -28)

As well we offer a range of other intensive on-campus and distance
education courses throughout the year that address collections issues in
various ways  . . .

Please let me know if you'd like to receive further information,