From:
Nicholas Burlakoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:52:09 -0400
I would recommend that you have an intellectual property attorney look at
your documents and procedures. Each case is different and state laws vary
significantly enough to preclude a general answer. I would be surprised,
however if you would get much Napsterism at a n historical society,
especially if your procedures are user friendly and costs are reasonable.
Also, don't worry about making a profit-any profit would just help offset
the society's deficits.
nburlakoff