From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 15:09:14 -0500
Wayne,

we are getting ready to purchase manequins for our temp/travelling exhibit -
one will be a Buffalo Soldier and the other a Texas Ranger. Do you really
find that the manequins detract from the acoutrements? I was hoping they
would draw the crowd in so that people would actually look at the stuff they
are wearing, but I am new to this type of audience.

- Adrienne DeArmas
Assistant Curator, National Firearms Museum