From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:51:14 -0500
I know there are several on-line museum classes, but I have not looked into
them personally.  The Northern States Conservation Center has several
on-line courses but I do not know anyone who as actually taken them.  I also
picked up some information while at the MPMA conference about on-line
courses but I must have the information at home because I don't see it
anywhere in my office.  I will look at home and see if I can find it.

Humm... Perhaps we need to offer more classes of this nature around the
state.  I'll have to think about that.

Let me know if I can be of other assistance.
Best Wishes,
Tracie