From:
Susan Wageman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:05:12 -0700
For an example of a summative evaluation of new galleries, visit The Tech's
Resources for Museum Professionals Online website at:
http://www.thetech.org/rmpo/. The reports are located in the document
library at:

http://www.thetech.org/rmpo2/techexhibits_/evaluationrepor_/default.htm

The American Association for Museums' Committee for Audience Research and
Evaluation publishes a Directory of Evaluators. It was updated just last
year. Each entry lists contact information, educational background, years of
experience, specialties, organizational expertise, sample clients, and
philosophical approach. Copies of AUDIENCE RESEARCH AND EVALUATION 2001
DIRECTORY OF EVALUATORS are available from the AAM Bookstore:
http://www.aam-us.org/text/bookstore.htm.

Susan B.F. Wageman
Evaluation Manager                       [log in to unmask]
The Tech Museum of Innovation            408-795-6303
201 South Market Street                  fax: 408-279-7167
San Jose, California USA 95113           http://www.thetech.org