From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:51:14 +1300
Hello Judith,

Might I suggest that you visit the JOBS section of Global Museum
http://www.globalmuseum.org as your first "port of call"

There are at least 70 current vacancies at any one time, these are updated
every couple of days and several thousand vacancies are posted throughout
the year.

Global Museum has always been  a completely open publication, with no
log-ons or membership required

Here are a couple of endorsements from site users:

" Back when I was looking for a job, I checked the site almost daily. As far
as I am concerned it is the best source for museum professionals in search
of employment. The site has more job listings than any other single source I
have found "
Web Survey response - USA

" I agree that globalmuseum.org is the best resource" (for vacancy
announcements)
Alexandra Trumbull

I wish you well in your employment search Judith

best wishes
Roger

--- Judith Laguerre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, I am seeking an internship or part time position in a photography
gallery based in NY or  NJ.
All suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated.