From:
Frank Garvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 03:54:45 -0800
A REMINDER and ADDENDUM---

The art show at the Bradford Smock Gallery, featuring the drawings of
OmniCircus director
Frank Garvey and several other artists, has an OPENING RECEPTION Thursday
Jan 7
from 5 - 7:30pm. We are sorry that this info was left off the previous email.

DON'T FORGET THE LINUX MACWORLD PARTY AT THE OMNICIRCUS, THURSDAY EVENING
FROM 6PM - MIDNIGHT, FOR THOSE OF YOU LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET INVITES AT
MACWORLD.

Here's an idea for Saturday night.
COME TO THE OMNICIRCUS AT 8PM TO SEE THE ALI KHAN BAND, THEN GO TO THE
DIGITAL BE-IN AT THE NEARBY SOMART GALLERY.

OPEN STUDIO - The OMNICIRCUS will be having an open studio the afternoon of
the ALI KHAN concert, Saturday JAN 9, from 12noon to 4pm, with
robotic demonstrations, music and more. Admission to the open house is free.

If you need further information (415) 621-4068
OPEN HOUSE * CONCERT * MACWORLD LINUX PARTY
Saturday, Dec 12, OMNICIRCUS open house from 12 noon - 4pm
ALI KHAN Band CONCERT at 8pm
PARTY afterwards for those attending the concert.
http://www.omnicircus.com

VOLUNTEER at the OMNICIRCUS
Call 415.621.4068 for info

If you are getting this message it's either because you asked to be, or you
or a friend contacted us, or some other list passed our message on, with or
without our knowledge. We are making and supporting progressive art, music
and theater with no money behind us and no publicist, so WE ARE GRATEFUL for
those of you who can pass on the word about our events. YOU DO NOT NEED OUR
PERMISSION TO PASS ON THIS MESSAGE.

Some people don't want to be on our list, and we are happy to take you off,
but WE NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS to do so, since we don't list names. If you ARE
on OUR list and don't want to be informed about some of the most important
and profound art and music of our time, just send a reply with the word
"remove" and you will be taken off.

In our country we are rarely imprisoned for our ideas, because we're
already imprisoned by our ideas.

Now there's the sound of new drums...its the sound of people rising.
********   WORLD MUSIC for a NEW WORLD   ********

Frank Garvey
OmniCircus
550 Natoma, SF 94103