From:
"Arthur H. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:57:59 -0600
Geographic/economic factors also come into play.  El Paso is one of the poorer
urban areas in the country, and when the city put a $1 entrance fee for the
previously free fine arts museum (which is a good one), attendance fell so
steeply that the fee was soon recinded.

Art Harris

--
Laboratory for Environmental Biology, Centennial Museum
University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX  79968-0915