From:
Dick Borges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:26:43 -0500
Take a look at Peachtree.  www.peachtree.com

Richard C. Borges, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Bennington Museum
75 Main Street
Bennington, VT 05201
802-447-1571
802-442-8305 (fax)
www.benningtonmuseum.org

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/14/05 01:19PM >>>
We are a relatively small ($100,000 budget on average) organization
and
we're trying to decide what the best accounting software would be for
us. We
currently use Quickbooks, and some of the board members feel we might
be
able to find something more appropriate. I tend to think that the
problem is
the *way* we are using QB, rather than the program itself. What else is
out
there? Does anyone have a program that they feel strongly about one way
or
the other? Anyone else use Quickbooks?

Thanks,

Erica

Erica S. Maniez

Museum Director, Issaquah Historical Society

425/392-3500

www.issaquahhistory.org

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).