From:
"Hiller, Rebecca Eileen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:42:14 -0500
You might try an insecticidal, Sevin 5% Dust. You cannot apply it during the day as Yellow Jackets are out and about but if you apply it at night you are assured of getting them all. Do not put a flashlight on the nest when you apply it either, the Yellow Jackets will come out because they are attracted to the light.

If you still see activity the next day you can reapply again at night. This method is less expensive than calling a professional and will prevent damage to to your building.

Good Luck,
Becca Hiller
UW-Green Bay
Social Change and Developement Student