From:
Suzanne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:18:20 -0700
 Magda Sayeg is the fiber artist recognized as the originator of the
 yarn-bombing movement through her art collective Knitta. They are
 internationally recognized as being the source for yarnbombing. You can
 follow the link to their website for more information on the numerous
 municipal, community and museum sanctioned projects they have completed.
 You could consider having them take part in the project or tap them for
 suggestions and feedback.

 http://knittaporfavor.wordpress.com/about/

 ---
 Suzanne Reed
  Precious Cargo Manager
  Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
  A branch of the Duck Store -serving the University of Oregon since
 1920
  UODUCKSTORE.COM
  (541) 346-6441

 Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art -Currently on view: _Tough by Nature:
 Portraits of Cowgirls and Ranch Women of the American West_, _Russel
 Wong: The Big Picture_, _Provenance: In Honor of Arlene Schnitzer_,
 _Art of the Athlete_, _Painted Play: Rinpa and Ukiyo-e Scrolls from
 the Simmons Collection, _plus collections galleries devoted to art
 from China, Japan, Korea, the Americas, Russian icons and elsewhere.