From:
MARK FOWLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:24:17 -0800
Awhile back Thomas Willmitch asked about some ideas for science
exhibits.  We have been trying to get together a section on exhibit
ideas on our website for awhile now.  We do have some ideas and some
links to institutions that have some exhibit ideas online.  You can go
to exhibit ideas section at:
http://www.INNOVA-AT.com/moreinfo/Ideas/ideas.html

We are in the process of putting together some more idea suggestions for
this section but it goes slowly when we need to direct our attention to
paying customers.  We have also tried to find more link to institutions
with exhibit ideas.  If you know of any please let us know and we'll try
to include them.

-Mark-

**************************************
* Mark Fowle, General Manager        *