From:
Kate Desulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:17:46 +0000
The Morton Arboretum in Lisle, Illinois, has the following opening:

Computer Systems Manager
The Morton Arboretum is a 1700 acre outdoor museum of trees, shrubs
and other plants, and is located in suburban Chicago.  The Arboretum
has 100 full-time staff in many diverse areas, including strong
programs in Research, Education, and Plant Collections.  We are
seeking a person to lead the development of our next phase of computer
applications and data base design.  Responsibilities include database
application design, programming and maintenance; coordinate hardware
standards and purchases and software purchases related to databases;
oversee Internet publishing activities, including the Arboretum's web
page design and maintenance.

Qualifications include a BS Computer Science, strong experience in
database design and programming, and supervisory experience.
Experience with the Internet and with the use and installation of
client/server databases in a network environment.  The successful
candidate must have the ability to work in a multi-faceted
professional environment.

Send letter, resume, and salary history to The Morton Arboretum - HR,
4100 Route 53, Lisle, IL  60532.  EOE

For more information about The Morton Arboretum, contact our web site
at: www.mortonarb.org

Kate Desulis
The Morton Arboretum
Lisle, IL 60532