From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:39:42 -0600
As far a Scout groups... When I was a scout leader (boys & girls), we had a
release for the children to be photographed while on scouting activities.
You may want to check with the leader when the group tour is set and see if
they could include your release info with the parents permission for the
trip.  Also, you may want to check with your attorney and the scout council,
but the release for them may cover your photographs also.

Oh, by the way, remember you should want releases for adults as well as
children for publicity usage.  I have found that "mock up" publicity
photographs work much better than random photographs most of the time.  Pick
a few friends, family, or volunteers for your photographs rather than the
general public.  You can get the same look with much less trouble, although
you will still want releases for your subjects on file.

Tracie