From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:07:25 -0700
POLITE REQUEST:  Could those of you who have opted for
alternate colors and fancy typeface consider using
simple black and something less serif? Oh, and a
typeface that is not too small.

I want to read what you have to say and learn from or
judge your thoughts.  But when you use some of these
colors, fancy fonts (I love them, too, but they don't
always work well when it comes to legibility), and
small type, I just can't.  I struggle and strain to
the point I just say forget it.

That's not fair to you.  I'm sure what you've taken
the time to say is important, but I can't strain that
hard to read it.  If I can't, I'm sure many with sight
impairments may also have problems.

This is DEFINITELY not intended to alienate anybody or
target any one individual, but this is beginning to
get problematic for me personally.

I believe in freedom of expression.  I just want to
understand your words, and email is the only medium I
have at this point to get them from you.

Thanks for considering the suggestion.

=====
Indigo Nights