From:
Brian Rayca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:27:41 -0500
At the West Point Museum I use a World War II era Defense Department
publication that is still available, Handbook on German Military Forces, 15
March 1945.  I'll check with our History Curator and see what kind of
bibliography he recommends, but I'd start with that one.  It covers
everything from weapons to vehicles to uniforms and insignia.  I got mine
from an online source for about 40 dollars if I remember correctly.

Brian Rayca
Museum Technician
West Point Museum