From:
Harry Klinkhamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 14:08:38 -0600
Not exactly what you have in mind, but there was the very popular Yankee
Re-Mix exhibit done by SPNEA and MassMOMA.  Also, I heard that the Sixth
Floor Museum (Dallas) and the Andy Warhol Museum (Pittsburgh) were
collaborating on an exhibit on Jackie Kennedy.

Harry Klinkhamer
Program Officer
American Association for
State and Local History