From:
Allen Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:27:47 -0700
Dear Jeff,

We recieved your message at Harcourt House Arts Centre, which
coordinates the Alberta Foundation for the Arts Travelling Exhibition
Program for North-Eastern Alberta.  We are currently travelling a show
entitled Taylor's Planes, a series of small works of military aircraft
painted by LAC Jack Taylor between 1945 and 1946 while stationed at
Blatchford Field in Edmonton.

This show was organized in partnership with the Provincial Museum of
Alberta and will be travelling in our zone through April of 2000, after
which it will be travelling for one more year in another Albertan zone.
When the show is finished travelling it will return to the Provincial
Museum, where negotiation for exhibition can be done directly through
them.

As your email message leaves no clue as to where you are located, I can
only assume that it is probably not within our jurisdiction.  If you are
located within Northeastern Alberta, the spaces we have left available
within this booking year are August 1999, September 1999, December 1999,
and April 2000.
If not, we can send you more detailed information about the show once we
know where you are.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Christal Pshyk
Program Coordinator
Harcourt House Arts Centre