Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 09:01:40 -0700
I am looking for information on clusters of plastic resin grapes that
were a popular craft/folk art of the 1960s.  Are there any museums with
clusters in their collections?  I understand articles were published on the
grapes in Profitable Craft Merchandising (published in Peoria, IL) and
a magazine published in Mississippi by Joann Ashcraft.  Our museum
librarian hasn't been able to find either magazine.  If they aren't
published anymore, who would have copies on file?

Any information you could give me, anecdotal or otherwise would be
appreciated.

Mark Staker