From:
Kristy Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 20:28:25 -0600
I am sending this query on behalf of my museum director, Mark Brown.  He
has heard several references lately that flash photography is not as bad
for museum objects as we once thought.  We do not allow flash photography
in our house museum, and it can be quite a chore policing the policy when
we have weddings and other events in our house.  Does anyone have any
knowledge about this new information or a direction in which to point us?
Thanks in advance for you assistance!

Kristy Miller                      *    "June Cleaver didn't keep her
Belmont Mansion                    *     house in perfect order,
[log in to unmask]     *     the prop man did it."