From:
Guy Hermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 1994 17:00:44 +0000
We have had such enthusiastic response to the New England Chapter of the
Museum Computer Network meeting on Digital Imaging scheduled for February
2nd that we have had to change the location to a bigger room.

The new location is:

Peabody Museum, Room 14A
Harvard University
11 Divinity Avenue
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Parking is the same (difficult).  Call Kathy Jones-Garmil at 617-495-1969
for specific directions or for more information.

Guy Hermann   | Mystic Seaport Museum | Gentle breah of yours my sails
[log in to unmask]   |  Mystic, Conn., USA   | Must fill or else my project fails