From:
Tom Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 22:59:37 -0600
Please ensure that the citation for the article is posted to the list; it
sounds very interesting.  Better still, how can we obtain (download?)
copies if we are not subscribers?
Tom

>Carol Mayer (of this institution) has written a paper on the visitor book as
>an evaluative tool.  The working title is "Great! Fred and Ethel from
>Alberta" and it is to be published later this year in the Journal of Visitor
>Studies.
>
>Anne-Marie Fenger
>UBC Museum of Anthropology
>Vancouver, B.C.
>

>>Hi, Bill.
>>
>>I'm very interested in details of the response notebook you used.  How did you
>>keep kids from scribbling and tearing out lots of pages?  Did you request age
>>or other information?  Did you request name and address and if persons would
>>be available for follow-up questions?  Was book placed high to discourage kids
>>who might damage it, but also miss their input?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Joel Clark
>>Science Center of Connecticut
>>

>Anne-Marie Fenger
>Manager, Administration
>UBC Museum of Anthropology
>6393 NW Marine Drive
>Vancouver, BC V6T lZ2
>Tel.604-822-5567
>Fax.604-822-2974
>Email.  [log in to unmask]

Tom Vaughan                    \_   Cultural
The Waggin' Tongue             \_    Resource
[log in to unmask]             \_     Management,
[log in to unmask]               \_       Interpretation,
11795 County Road 39.2                \_       Planning, &
Mancos, CO 81328 USA                    \_       Training