From:
Richard Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 11:26:59 -0700
>regarding Lisa Calden at UC Berkely Museum of Art, you might try imposing on
>Leanne Hinton ([log in to unmask]), she might have a faculty/staff
>directory, or she might know Lisa Calden.
>PS:  Tell her this was an anonymous tip, please.  :-)

I've noticed a couple of messages on this list from people looking for Lisa
Calden's contact info. Rather than just hand out the contact info for one
person, let me point you to a place online you can get contact info for
anyone at UC Berkeley. If you telnet to <infocal.berkeley.edu> you can
search the online campus directory for UC Berkeley by name, department, and
so on. This internet site is public.

Hope this helps,

Richard Rinehart              | University Art Museum / Pacific Film Archive
Information Systems Manager   | University of California at Berkeley
[log in to unmask] | 2625 Durant, Berkeley, CA 94720-2250