From:
Lizz Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:46:52 -0500
Hi Melissa,
I just wanted to ask you a question about Oregon.  I am going to be
graduating in May with a BA in art history and Asian studies.  I live in
Michigan currently, and I have been considering moving to Oregon.  How are
things out there?  Cost of living, job market, etc.  Anything you could tell
me would really be helpful since I don't know anyone who lives out your way!

Thanks,
Lizz Pratt