From:
Tricia Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:24:56 -0500
Our Ed. Dept. does.  We have certain programs that we know make money
and others that are more of a community service.  None of our programs
LOSE money (that would be irresponsible) but ALL of our programs are
excellemt educationally.  Everything we offer supports our mission --
whether it's a money-maker or not.  Just because a program makes money
doesn't mean it isn't high in educational value, too.

Tricia Edwards, Education Manager
Delaware Museum of Natural History
(302)658-9111 x 324
(302)658-2610 fax