From:
Leonard Steinbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:28:08 -0400
Let me invite you to visit our website at www.clevelandart.org . It is still
evolving with close to 3500 images right now. Within a few weeks we should
be up to 5,000. A major challenge we face is in having an effective search
mechanism, not so much because of technical issues, but rather in having
sufficient information in our collection management system (or other
accessible sources) to enable the public to search in the way they would
want to (e.g. "dogs" , "impressionism" etc.)

Len Steinbach
CIO
Cleveland Museum of Art