Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:19:46 -0500
Hello,
        My name is Melissa Harbridge and I am doing an essay for school on
the effects of NAGPRA on museums.  I have a short survey that I would
really appreciate anyone who can take a few minutes to fill out.  Please
only answer the questions you feel comfortable answering.

Name:
Position:
Museum:

1)Do you have any American Indian heritage?
2)Does your museum have a written NAGPRA compliance policy?
3)When NAGPRA came into effect, was your museum affected financially for
    any reason.
4)Did your museum take a full inventory?  If so, how long did it take?
5)How much research was required to determine where the artifacts came
    from?
6)How many of the tribes your museum has contacted have desired
    repatriation?
7)Have you participated in activities related to the process of
    repatriation?
8)If so, how did/do you feel about it?
9)In your opinion, how has NAGPRA affected relations between American
    Indians and museums?
10)Do you have any other comments?

Once again, thank you.

Melissa