From:
Randi Sue Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:52:44 -0600
My experience ended about ten years ago, at a previous historic site,
so may be out of date.  We had put a UV film on interior historic
glass several years before that.  Inside looking out was fine, but the
outside view sometimes was almost like mirrored reflecting glass.  It
was a little out of place on a historic structure.  It also made it
hard to peek in the windows, unless it was night with the lights on
inside.

When the film quit filtering UV it was difficult to remove.  It was
well adhered to the glass.

So consider appearance and how it goes on and off.

Randi Smith
DC Booth Fish Hatchery