From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:35:48 -0700
Hi, you're in my backyard.  Here are the ones of which I'm aware in
the LA area.

Norton Simon in Pasadena
Pacific Asian in Pasadena
Museum of Modern Art LA
LA Art Museum
Getty Museum (two) on in Malibu and one up the 405 from LA
Southwest Museum in LA (Native American Art)
MOCA (LA)
There are others, but my brain just is starting to wake up.

---Karen Downing <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new and have a question.  I am not an informed art enthusiast
and have an
> aunt comming from Italy for a visit in Sept---nearly the whole
month.  SHE
> DEFINALELY IS!!!  As a mother, I know all the children's museums,
but need
> adult art, paintings and sculptures mostly.
>
> I could look in the paper, the yellow pages, etc.  But, what I
really need is
> some real in put on the museums that must not be missed.  We live
just a
> little north of the LA area and I don't want to travel more than 2
hrs or so.

> Any suggestions will be most appreciated.
>
> Love and Laughter,
> Karen
> of
> http://karens-health-boutique.com