From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:58:22 -0400
Matt, We have the H8 series, some temp and RH, some also with light sensors. We haven't had them calibrated, but I've replaced batteries. I have the BoxCar Pro software and the shuttle, and basically, I've used the same ones for quite a few years without problems. I'm sorry they've been discontinued. I had to search the website pretty thoroughly to get the last batch I purchased, should have seen the handwriting on the wall.

Oh, well, all good things must come to an end. I'll just have to coddle my little Hoboes until they bite the dust, and hope they don't require customer service.
Good luck,

- Anne

Anne T. Lane

Collections Manager

704.568.1774 x110 phone

704.566.1817 fax

The Charlotte Museum of History and Hezekiah Alexander Homesite

Where  History Has a Home

3500 Shamrock Drive

Charlotte, NC  28215-3214

www.charlottemuseum.org

 Featured Exhibits:

Featured Exhibits:

Charlotte Stories: Our Collections, Your Treasures; opens May 17, 2008

ToyTime: Larger-Than-Life Folk Toys; September 8 to July 27, 2008

Charlotte Neighborhoods: Center City; January 26, 2008 through fall 2008