From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 08:59:52 -0800
The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County has several existing
and proposed interactive kiosks.

Jim

>Just out of curiosity (and because it is the topic of a paper I am
>writing), does anyone have an idia of how many of the major museums in
>the United States have some kind of interactive multimedia set-up
>(kiosks, workstations) accompanying and/or augmenting museum exhibits, or
>even as exhibits in and of themselves?  I do not need to know an exact
>number, just a ballpark figure or percentage would be fine.  I appreciate
>any information anyone might have in this area.  Thanks a lot!
>
>Suzanne Rumsey
>Doctoral Student
>Annenberg School for Communication
>University of Southern California

---------------------------------
 A child looked up at a star which fell:
'Oh, what is that speeding light, pray tell.'
'Only another fallen ang-el
'Rushing by on its way to Hell.'

Tanith Lee

Always look under the fume hood.

Jim Angus

Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History
Molecular Systematics Laboratory
900 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA  90007
(213) 744-3317