From:
Gerhard Oevermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 23:08:59 -0500
My name is Gerhard Oevermann. My fine art publishing company, Hamlet
Productions, has recently opened a fine art gallery on the net,
targeting corporate art collections and commissions. It has been our
business for ten years and we have done well in our area. We have
artworks in such collections as The White House Historical Association,
Ethyl Corporation, The Federal Reserve Bank and many others.

Our URL is: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~artgallery/

A.  If you are a corporation, museum or an art collector, please take a
moment to check out our site. You won't be sory!

B.  If you are an artist who wants representation or to display his/her
work in our gallery please email me for instructions.

C.  Anyone else, just come and take a look.

Best regards,

Gerhard Oevermann