From:
Collingwood Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:12:46 -0500
>I collect and trade floaty or tilt pens. I am always looking for new pens
>from around the US or the world.

One of my favourite pens (I had 6 of them, and alas they all ran out) was
from Dundurn Castle in Hamilton Ontario.  It had am image of the charming
Victorian Mansion, with a horse and carriage trotting up and down the facade!

If you NEED this in your personal collection, let me know, and I'll look
up their address for you!
Tracy Marsh, Director/Curator
Collingwood Museum