From:
Beth Zeitlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:42:26 -0800
I showed the pictures to one of my volunteers who e-mailed me pictures of a
trash pump with Wisconsin ABN engine.  The gas tank looks very similar.  My
volunteer asks whether your object has a threaded hole in the bottom,
because this would confirm the gas tank concept.  He also asks what is
coming out of the top - is it like a wick?

From Beth A. Zeitlin, Curator of Collections, Eastside Heritage Museum (your
WA state neighbor west of the Cascades!)