From:
Doug Hoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 22:14:49 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Fielding S Freed <[log in to unmask]> says:
>        While I generally don't admire trait list approaches in
>anthropological research, I am currently attempting to develop a
>"checklist" form that will allow me to discern and analyze the various
>elements of exhibits in natural history museums. I plan to allow plenty

We have a list of visitor behaviours that we check for when evaluating
exhibits.
Then we can divide up all the little bits in our exhibitions into those
elements
that work, and those that don't.
...(Facetious Response Generator turned *OFF*...)
Perhaps if you outlined the goal of your project, people could respond in a
more practical way.
Are you categorizing and classifying exhibit components for a museological
introspective, for
management tools, visitor studies, or....?

Doug

"The biggest problem with censorship is ##########