From:
Juliette Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:34:42 -0500
As with Ed, ours is not an art museum.  We are a historic house museum.  But
our highest-ranking full-time employess is titled "curator".  The fallout of
this is that much less curatorial work gets done than she would like, since
her energies are focussed on the big picture more often by neccesity.  (We
are a rather new institution and are still trying to get a handle on teh
implications for our collections, so there is a lot of curatorial work to be
done yet, too.)

Juliette Rogers
Collections Manager and Registrar
Stephen Phillips Trust House