From:
"Sandra L. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 12:39:19 -0700
Gail-
Our exhibit committee meets weekly and is composed of our Director, Curator
of Collections/Registrar, 2 Exhibit Technicians, Curator of Education, Tour
Coordinator and Retail Manager. We have been working with a team concept
the past couple of years in which we all share in the process equally, each
focusing on the areas our training/education/interests/abilities are
strongest.

We have found this process challenging, but the results can be very
positive if there is commitment from ALL members. We will all be attending
a workshop together later this month on building effective teams.... I'll
be glad to share the outcomes if you are interested.

Sandra L. Harris
Arizona State Capitol Museum
1700 W. Washington
Phoenix, AZ. 85007