From:
Mouseion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:14:43 -0400
"Mouseion" could be the first museum blog that's not really about
museums. I'm currently experiencing a bout of unemployment, and,
frankly, am getting bored to tears. I thought I'd have some fun by
sharing my experiences in the museum field, and taking an amusing look
at the people and stories in our crazy field.

Main site:  http://mouseionpro.wordpress.com/
RSS:         http://mouseionpro.wordpress.com/feed/

Inspired by Rob Long's fantastic radio show, "Martini Shot," and
Patrick Smith's Salon series "Ask the Pilot," Mouseion links concepts
in the museum field together with concepts in the real world. Although
museums are my chosen profession and my almost exclusive employers for
the past eight years, I intend this site to be read by mostly
non-museum people.

Oh, and considering the topic of discussion here in the past week
regarding advertisements on the list, I'm not making any money from
this.  There are no advertisements on the site, and the number of
clicks it receives does nothing to my bank account. But it does warm
my heart. :) So please click over.