From:
Katherine Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:43:51 -0500
Max:
What kinds of science demos are you looking for?  There are lots of
possibilities.  I have one on non-Neutonian fluids (i.e. making slime)
that would require adapting for your use but would probably work.  Post
your address if you want me to send it to you.

You might also look for a book by Tik Liem (can't remember the title
offhand) that features dozens of demonstrations called "discrepant
events".  I've seen several science demonstrators use activities I've
seen in this book.  Lots of "Wow that's really cool" stuff. Check the
NSTA publication catalog.  Good luck.

-Katherine Johnson
Chicago Botanic Garden