From:
KAREN GROEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:59:11 +0100
At the Women's Museum in Denmark we are planning an exhibition on the
subject abortion. For this we would like to exhibit things people use to
show their opinion on the subject. This could as an example be the two
small feet, pro-life activists wear. If you know of any pro-life or
pro-choice "accessorie shops/sales/stores" it would be of great help.
Maybe there is something on the internet?  I would also like to hear
about any interesting litterature and catalogues from exhibitions about
abortion or related subjects. Thank you very much for your help.
Please answer directly to my e-mail adress [log in to unmask]
Karen Groen, The Women's Museum in Denmark

--
Karen Groen