From:
Cynthia Clinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:54:41 -0400
We are having our first annual Renee May Memorial Lecture, for one of
our docents who was a flight attendant on the flight that hit the
pentagon.  We are having a free day at the musuem and the staff is
doing a memorial quilt to be hung publicly for the month of September.
 The lecture is a free lecture in the evening.  We are unsure what the
attendance will be, but hope for a positive response.

Cindy Clinton
Docent and Internship Coordinator
Walters Art Museum
410-547-9000 ext. 610

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/26/02 03:39PM >>>
I sense that people around here are a bit uneasy about doing
anything.  I
think I can understand that.

One thing we have decided is to extend the dates of our "Uncle
Sam"exhibition through to the end of the year.  We figured people
might
welcome the patriotic gesture.  The idea of adding a dedication to
that
exhibition is floating around, too.

ja

At 02:20 PM 07/25/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Recently, I read two articles of note:
>
>1.  A worldwide requiem, is being targeted to
>commemorate 9/11/01.
>
>2.  Many performers are bypassing 9/11 for their world
>tours.
>
>Is your museum planning any kind of exhibit,
>discussion, or other activity that marks the one-year
>anniversary of 9/11?  If yes, please describe/share.
>

>=====
>Indigo Nights
>
>Looking for a job?  Try:
>Check out the REVISED Got Links, your one-stop portal
>http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414  Updated 02/14/02

>http://health.yahoo.com

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>information about the listserv commands by sending a one line
e-mail
>message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should
>read "help" (without the quotes).
>
>If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail
message to
>[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read
>"Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "help" (without the quotes).

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail
message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).