From:
Carrie Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:57:33 -0400
Actually I never mentioned attire.  I do believe in dressing appropriately
for an occasion and I have never been reprimanded for inappropriate work
attire.  I was speaking of other aspects of appearance.

What I was trying to do is get people to not pre-judge on appearance and not
associate subcultures with negative terms.  Ie. not judging a book by its
cover.

Carrie