From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 09:27:46 EDT
Kathy, et al!
       About two years ago the Museum of Sepulchral Culture opened in Kassel
Germany.  Kassel is the city famous for dokumenta.  Now it touts what may be
the only museum on the world devoted to death.  I was there for the opening
exhibition which was on the theme of death and humor.  I can't think of a theme
they didn't explore in this museum, with the blatant exception of the ravages
of AIDS.
Suzanne Quigley
PS Kassel also has what may bethe worlds only museum devoted entirely to wall
paper!