From:
Francine Millman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 18:53:06 -0500
I am writing to the list to inquire any advice any of you might have
who work in a children's museum.  How do you keep up with the cleaning
and constant need to put things away after visiting children have used
the props in role playing and other activities?  Also is there any
advice for how to keep role playing clothing lice free?  Or rather
what to tell parents who ask about the clothing and different
precautions we should be taking?  I have only been working in the
museum a week, but to tell the truth I don't know how the exhibits are
going to last with the amount of visitors we have been getting in the
museum and the roughness of the children.  How do you control these
kinds of situations?
Thanks,
Francine
Worldways Chidldren's Museum